FITS: 2003 - 2007 S60/V70 2.4T, 2.5T with Mitsubishi TD04L turbo and Integrated MAP/IAT sensor
Snabb is proud to introduce our biggest bolt on front mount intercooler kit for P2 Volvo's: S60's, S60R's V70's, XC70's and V70R's
This Huge 22" x 13" x 2.75" intercooler is for the enthusiast who demands the best! Designed to support upwards of 450 BHP, significantly reduce intake air temps and increase HP output and throttle response. This will work for the person who is looking to do small modifications, get better fuel mileage and better throttle response or the person who is taking their car significantly outside of normal operating limits with an ecu upgrade, large Turbo and wants to push the car past its factory performance limits. Since our kit replaces all original pipes and hoses you will dress up your engine bay and eliminate the factory corrugated plastic throttle pipe that is prone to cracks and boost leaks!
Our exclusive custom setup brings hot charge air in through the top (hot side) of the intercooler and out the bottom of the cold side maximizing cooling capability. Additionally the intercooler is mounted so that there is exposed core above and below the bumper support bar allowing air to flow directly over the core top and bottom. Many prototypes, installations and revisions went into designing every part of this kit to have customizable and interchangeable parts for maximum end-user flexibility. We have designed custom silicone couplers for every stock turbo setup and of course we designed a billet K24 flange adapter to cover those of you with early R vehicles.
- Snabb offers the first production front mount kit that includes a complete turbo to throttle body piping kit and has applications for every P2 model
- Snabb 22" x 13" x 2.75" Intercooler for the ultimate in turbo charge air cooling. Snabb's exclusive design features offset intercooler endtanks for greater cooling efficiency with a 2.5" inlet/ outlet. We've welded lower brackets onto our intercooler for ease of installation
- Polished 2.5" 6061 aluminum piping from turbo to throttle (with a 2.75" throttle transition pipe)
- Closely follows stock routing to reduce interference in the engine bay
- 5mm thick custom designed silicone pieces (4 layers reinforcing Nomex + 5 layers silicone) that includes lifetime manufacturer warranty
- 1/8" NPT bung included on every kit for easier water injection installation
- Mounting brackets and hardware (bolts, washers, speed clips, Stainless steel upper brackets)
- Top of the line 300 Series SS Clampco t-bolt and ABA worm clamps
- Installation instructions