An intake that allows unrestricted airflow to the turbo while blocking engine heat will make significant power gains for a stock car or a modified car. We have developed exactly that solution. A lightweight and durable powder-coated heatshield designed to block heat and allow for optimal flow into the turbo intake pipe. Included in this kit is a custom Snabb intake pipe and a 900cfm dry flow airfilter more than sufficient to filter all of the air that is being consumed by your stock or upgraded turbo.
The kit does NOT connect to the stock intake pipe.
You will need to fit the included Snabb intake pipe to install this kit.
Mounting hardware is included and consists of corrosion resistant and black-anodized steel.
- Hardware to mount the Turbo Control Valve. (Configurable for either MAC Valve or Pierburg valve.
- Custom Snabb intake pipe.
- Heat shield and hardware.
- High Flow 900CFM AEM Dryflow Air Filter.
- Your OEM MAF Sensor must be reused with this kit.